How to scrape product data with eScraper
- Fill in this form and provide us with site URL and your specific requirements.
- We will review your requirements, extract all data with eScraper, and provide you with a sample file.
- You review the file and once everything is perfect, full one time or recurring service.
- We provide you the complete file with all products list via e-mail one time or regularly.
What else can eScraper do for you
Extract data from FaceBook Marketplace
Grab data from FaceBook Marketplace shop URL
Scrape dynamic pages
Get a new data set hourly, daily, weekly, etc
Choose where to save result file
Save result file with timestamp on your server or get it via e-mail
Data adjustments on the fly
Remove HTML & trademarks, reduce prices, etc
Get eCommerce friendly formats
Native eCommerce compatible format is supported. The file is ready to import at once (into Amazon, Etsy, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, PrestaShop, Bigcommerce, etc).
Facebook Marketplace data extraction service pricing
Up to100Rows in Result File one website one-time service Free ScrapeNo credit card required
$591 / site
Rows in Result File5 000one website one-time service Price Excluding VAT
$991 / site
Rows in Result File10 000one website one-time service Price Excluding VAT
$2291 / site
Rows in Result File25 000one website one-time service Price Excluding VAT
$4491 / site
Rows in Result File100 000one website one-time service Price Excluding VAT
Up to100Rows in Result File one website/month Free ScrapeNo credit card required
- After the test scrape, we can provide an approximate estimate of the number of products and the cost of extracting them. The exact estimate will be provided for each file sent (see the next paragraph).
- We scrape data by chunks and send them to you asap. That is done to avoid being banned and to avoid issues with too large files (you will not be able even to open a CSV file with one million rows).
- The faster you need the whole data, the more it will cost to scrape it. We are using proxies to avoid being banned. Therefore, to extract the whole data faster we will be using more servers at a time to provide the required data to you.
- Can anyone just scrape all my work from my website and paste it into theirs?
- In what cases automated data collection is considered legal?
- How to use scraped data legally?